The contest is held in the following categories:
- Grand Prix "Pop-Mechanics" (performance, synthetic project, possibly with a live musical component)
- "Best Curatorial Project."
- "Best work of visual art."
- "The best media object."
- "Art in a public space."
- "The best text about contemporary art."
- "Science art project" (new nomination)
- Honorary nomination "SKIF" (Any experimental music project).
Both Russian and international authors whose works and projects were realized from January to December 2019 are invited to participate in the contest.
To take part in the contest you should fill in an application form and send it to email@example.com.
The application should be sent in electronic and scanned form, attaching up to 10 images, as well as links to video materials, if they are required to disclose the essence of the project.
Details and the application form can be found at http://kuryokhin.net/award2019