Last day of submission: 15 October 2019.
Miami Photo Fair 2019 invites you to participate in the Vision Excellence Awards photo contest. In December, Miami Photo Fair 2019 and Vision Excellence Awards awards ceremony and exhibition will be held in Miami. Talented photographers can showcase their best work to industry professionals and win worthy prizes.
Miami Photographic Center, a leading non-profit organization, will hold this year's Miami Photo Fair 2019 at several exhibition venues. Photographers of all levels can participate in the competition and compete for great prizes.
The photo fair will be held from December 1 to 8, 2019. The Vision Excellence Award ceremony and exhibition are scheduled for December 1.
The competition is open for participation. Photographers can send their works to any or all of the four categories:
- Portrait Category
- Fine Art Category
- Shooting the World Category
- Unleash your Creativity
The jury will include respected industry professionals, including
- Official photographer Fujifilm X and ambassador Broncolor Gareth Pon
- Pulitzer Prize winner, American photojournalist Larry C. Price
- Sony Alpha Universe Associates Cristina Mittermeier and Joseph Radhik
1st prize - personal exhibition of the winner and photo equipment for the amount of more than $2000:
- Epson SureColor P800 professional photo printer
- Hahnemühle USA 13×19" Photo Rag® 308
- Epson 13″x19″ Legacy Baryta Paper
2nd prize - personal exhibition and tablet Wacom Intuos Pro with super-sensitive stylus Wacom Pro Pen 2.
3rd prize - personal exhibition of colour scaleX-Rite Photo & Video Color Checker Passport Photo for Control and Creativity from Sartzge to Edit.
You can visit Photo Art Walk at the event. Dedicated photographers looking for constructive criticism from their favorite masters will be able to get a portfolio review. There will also be a showroom dedicated to the latest equipment from leading brands: Epson, Canon, etc.
The fair will present a diverse art program of performances and workshops with the following masters:
- Leica Ambassador and celebrity and advertising photographer Mark Mann
- Ambassador Nikon and internationally renowned pioneer of the art and science of digital photography Vincent Versace
- Jean-Pierre Laffont, the first foreign correspondent for Gamma Press Images to cover America's historical events
- Photographer Vogue, ELLE and Marie-Claire Michel Tessier
- Certified Adobe Instructor for Photoshop, Illustrator and Lightroom, Rafael Concepcion
More information on the website: https://miamiphoto.org/