Deadline: 15 September 2019
Colors of Humanity's annual online gallery competition invites artists and photographers over the age of 18. 2D works are accepted, made in any technique and corresponding to the theme "Landscape". The jury will evaluate the originality, quality, artistic expression.
Money prizes are awarded. All accepted works will be exhibited on the official website with the names of the authors, name, contacts (site or mail).
Separately and more noticeably will be promoted the author, marked by the title "Best of Show".
According to Webster's dictionary, landscape is:
1. Part of the territory, as well as all the objects on it, perceived by means of vision (A portion of land or territory which the eye can comprehend in a single view, including all the objects it contains)
2. an image of land and/or sea, whether real or imaginary, with the main focus on the object of nature: fields, hills, forests, water bodies, etc. (A picture representing a scene by land or sea, actual or fancied, the chief subject being the general aspect of nature, as fields, hills, forests, water. etc.)
3. the pictorial aspect of a country
All of this can be expressed in different ways and the organisers expect to see your interpretation of the topic.
Registration fee: $20 (for 1 or 2 works). You can submit more papers.
Charity: 10% of all contributions will be made to the Global Food Crisis Fund. The fund is active in 32 countries. Foundation website: http://www.brethren.org/gfcf/ The gallery itself is not affiliated with the Foundation.
Sales: If visitors to the gallery want to buy works, the deal is made directly between the buyer and the artist. The gallery does not participate in the sales process and does not charge a commission.
Requirements for works:
- The image should not be heavier than 2 mb
- The image should not contain frames, substrates or watermarks (frame, mat, or watermark)
- The file name should be prepared according to the sample: LastName-FirstName-TitleofArt.jpeg
- The image should be clear and in focus: it represents your work and will be displayed/assessed by the jury as received
The winners will be notified by September 22nd.
Public demonstration of the works will take place in October (the whole month)
About the organizer: The Colors of Humanity Art Gallery can offer artists a number of advantages over a traditional gallery. No commission, no international promotion without the cost of transportation, no traffic to your site, no risk of damaging the work!
For all questions, please email: email@example.com
The original rules of the contest and the form of sending the works are available at: https://www.colorsofhumanityartgallery.com/Landscapes-2019/Landscapes-2019-Prospectus-Entry/n-h4TSFj